This is an indoor cycling challenge. Participants have to complete 100 Miles = 160km on a stationary bike. An arduous task that takes from 4hrs to 8hrs to complete. The 2017 event will be hosted by the Cadence Cycle Performance studio in Westville.
- The format this year will be 4 person teams only. The 4 people will relay to complete the 160km on a bike set to replicate riding a bicycle outdoors
- The goal of this challenge is for you and your team to reach the target of 100miles (160km) on our Cadence bikes in the studio.
- There will ONLY be team entries allowed in 2017 so unfortunately NO individual riders. Should you not have a team and wish to join a team please contact us and we can try make arrangements for you.
- Bikes can be booked at a fee of R1000 with a maximum of 4 riders per team.
- Team Entries are open to the public
Venue: The event will take place at Cadence Cycle Performance Centre in Westville.
Date: Friday, 29 September 2017
Time: 12:30 – 20:00
After the challenge has been completed you are encouraged to stay on as a supporter to interact with the competitors still riding have some fun and relax in the afterglow of such an awesome achievement.
Enter the raffle before or at the CHOC 100 event and stand the chance to win a Vida Espresso Capsule machine. (Can be seen at the studio)